We’re always looking for ways to do things better at ATOS and we’re passionate about how technology can help us do that. We’re working with Microsoft on an exciting project to use some exciting software tools that allow us to build out an incredible app to make our business faster and smarter. What’s best is that everyone can play a part, you don’t have to be a technical guru to build apps! The hackathon will take place across Europe:
- FRANCE: Paris Microsoft Campus
- UK: Reading Microsoft Campus
- GERMANY: Munich Microsoft Campus
- Registration/Nomination window: From July 15th to August 31st
- Training sessions: 4th September 2019 (recorded)
- Hackathon Event Window: 23rd September 2019
- Final solution evaluation + awards:: 23rd September 2019
Microsoft will provide the training up-front.
- Remote training session + recordings available Yes and could be done remotely
- After-training mentorship, a dedicated channel will be provided to address all Questions in between training & hackathon
Participants will have full access (i.e. external connectors) to the MS Power Platform since the training to 30 days after the hackathon (until the end of October).
Hackathons problem statements
The participants are required to submit their own Ideas that they will bring to life during the hackathon. The ideas must be in line with the platform’s capabilities and the hackathon’s theme.
The solutions will be evaluated against the following criteria:
Who can apply?
The Microsoft Power Platform is designed for the Business Users aka “Citizen Developers”, i.e. meaning that regular users with specific Power Platform training can utilise the platform’s capabilities to build the envisioned solutions.
How to apply?
The registration window and wide communication will roll out July 2019 Stay tuned for more!
Update: Learn more about the hackathon https://atosdigital.co.uk/ms-power-hack/